There are a few types of air conditioners, so if you’re thinking about getting one in time for the Brisbane summer, better start doing some research. Once you found a decent air conditioning unit, you’ll need someone to install it for you. Personally I’d go with Aircon Lab, as they service every suburb in Brisbane, including st Lucia, Rochedale, Stretton, and Kuraby.
Ducted Air Conditioning Installation in Brisbane can be done using the following steps:
- After thorough inspection, the indoor unit is fitted into the ceiling, which consists of return air plenum, fan deck and fan coil unit.
- The outdoor unit is fitted properly with the refrigeration pipes and electrical components.
- The air diffusers are fitted through holes in each room
- Finally, the user panel is fitted in a place, which can be easily accessible.
Split Air Conditioning Installation can be done using the following steps:
- The inside unit needs to be mounted on the wall. It should be away from direct sunlight, moisture and should have surrounding open space.
- There should be a hole at the back for the water pipe to go out.
- The external unit should also be away from the sun, or places which are easily accessible to children. It is placed on a concrete pad on the ground.
- The power connection needs to be done with proper insulation.
- The water pipes need to be connected to the pump. Ensure that connections do not have a leakage.
Service providers in Brisbane have the expertise and professional training to install any type of air conditioning system. They will inform you about all the options and the best one for your house. They have the entire know-how as well as advanced tools to ensure the best installation of the product. They will also provide a free installation estimate along with cost and schedule, so that you can plan accordingly. It is very important to ensure a good installation job else it will increase maintenance, servicing and overhead costs later.